BRUCE'S FINGERS... forthcoming releases
[material which is in the process of being mastered / manufactured etc, and which is due to be released soon(ish)]
• currently nothing here....
• A duo album (or possibly two albums) of Simon Fell & Richard Comte (guitar) is currently being mastered. We aim to have it (them) released during 2017.
• Confront Recordings are working on a double CD issue of the complete Company evening which took place at The Klinker Club in London on 24th August 2000. Just under 100 minutes of superb music, banter, and a pulsating summer heat that permeates the recording! A marvellous gig, featuring Derek Bailey and Will Gaines in incredibly fine form - and feeling very relaxed in this intimate venue. Derek and Will are joined by Simon Fell and Mark Wastell for an evening which lives on in the memory of all of us who were lucky enough to have been there.... Scheduled for release in the Autumn of 2017.
[material which is in preparation / mixing / mastering as we speak, and may become available in the longer term. Well, we hope so...]
• The Kite Continuum is a Paris-based trio featuring Richard Comte on guitar, Makoto Sato on drums and Simon Fell on bass. Their first recording, featuring duos and trios, is in the process of being mixed.
• We hope to release some pieces by Egyptian electronic music composer / sound artist Jacqueline George in early 2017.
• We hope to release an album by Finnish multi-intrumentalist and composer Tomi Pekkola in early 2017.
please note: situations sometimes change quickly, so don't take any of the above info as immutable fact! And apologies to any projects we've forgotten to list......
image: Simon Fell & Derek Bailey at Sound 323 [© Mark Wastell 2001]